PANARTS COMPETITION WITH
UNITED AIRLINES & AMERICAN HOLIDAYS
Closing 5pm Saturday 18th February 2017
FESTIVAL COMPETITION TO WIN
- TWO UNITED AIRLINES RETURN FLIGHTS; OUT DUBLIN 14TH MARCH 2017 TO NASHVILLE
- FIVE NIGHTS HOTEL PROVIDED BY AMERICAN HOLIDAYS LEAVING NASHVILLE 19TH MARCH
- TWO VIP TICKETS TO THE PANARTS SONGWRITER SHOWCASE IN BLUEBIRD CAFÉ NASHVILLE ON ST PATRICK’S DAY, 17TH MARCH 2017 AND FESTIVAL CONCERT IN BELFAST ON 1ST MARCH
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER, STRICTLY ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NORTHERN IRELAND AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND ONLY
- THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF PRIZE IS £5,000. NO CASH AWARDED
ENTER COMPETITION HERE -
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
United Airlines Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS ONLINE COMPETITION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
The competition is now open and will close 5pm Saturday 18th February 2017. No entries will be accepted after competition closes.
Entrants must be legal residents of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who are 21 years old or over. The prize is a certificate for two return flights economy class airline tickets on United Airlines for travel between Dublin and Nashville with 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Nashville at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, 2401 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214. Hotel provided by American Holidays.
Flight tickets are valid for travel on 14th of March 2017 UA127 at 11:10 from Dublin International Airport to Nashville and returning on 19th of March 2017 on UA126 at 22:20, arriving the following day.
The approximate retail value of the prize is £5,000*. Actual value may vary. For full terms and conditions please refer to the prize certificate. All taxes and charges incurred in connection with the prize, including, but not limited to, departure and arrival taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed surcharges, including, but not limited to, Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than once will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Panarts discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Panarts reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules
If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, ‘script’, or any other automated means, that person/those email addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
The overall competition winner will be randomly selected by Panarts after 5pm on 11th February 2017. The winner will be announced at www.belfastnashville.com on Monday 20th February 2017. United Airlines shall have no liability for notifications not received by any potential prize winner. Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless United Airlines and each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. Winner and plus one must have own valid passport and travel insurance.
Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize grants United, Panarts and American Holidays a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. Employees of United Airlines, Panarts and American Holidays and its affiliates are not eligible to enter.
Any person entering the draw or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless United Airlines, Panarts and American Holidays and each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the draw or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
Panarts and United’s decision is final and no-correspondence will be enter into. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
*Flights, Hotel, Lounge Access at the United Club in Newark Airport, VIP Tickets to Bluebird Café, 17th March 2017 provided by Panarts.
American Holidays Terms & Conditions
• The prize is 5 nights 14th March 2017 leaving 19th March 2017 staying at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, 2401 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214.
• Based on twin or double occupancy on a room only basis for 2 adults.
• Room and taxes are included but optional extras, gratuities, resort fees are at the prize-winner’s expense.
• No changes will be permitted.
• Winner must be aged 21 or over.
• Alcohol will not be served in the USA to anyone under the age of 21.
• A credit card is recommended to travel to the USA. If no credit card can be supplied cash deposits may be asked for at hotels and car hire offices.
• Transfers are not included.
• Prize is non-transferable and date changes are not permitted.
• Holiday insurance is not included.
• It is the prize-winner’s responsibility to ensure all passport & visa (if required) are valid for travel. ESTA is needed for entry to the USA and must be applied and paid for by the prizewinner.
• American Holidays holds the rights to the prize.
• No Cash Alternative